Lead Generation is usually an unwelcome task that is a necessity to almost all businesses and unfortunately something that is not done well by most.
Appointment setting isn’t just a necessity – it’s an essential resource to help capture market share, build your business and achieve your revenue goals.
Would sales increase if your sales team spent more time with qualified prospects and less time trying to find them?
According to a study by Marketing Sherpa:
• 7 out of 10 businesses say high quality leads are their top challenge
• Outsourced lead generation gives 43% better results than in-house.
Why does outsourcing often provide better results?
• 93% of salespeople HATE making cold calls.
• As a result, they are not very good at it.
• Often telephone follow-ups are ignored or forgotten about – and these are often your best leads.
Would your sales increase if:
• your sales team spent more time with qualified prospects
• less time trying to find them?
Salespeople often don’t seem to have time to make calls, or at least they often position it that way.
Outsourcers make calling their business. If they are contracted for 20 hours per week, you can be sure they will do 20 hours of calling each and every week.
How many new appointments should your salespeople book each week?
How many do they actually book?
The Decision to Outsource Lead generation shouldn’t be difficult.
At Blue Frog Leads we understand that outsourcing is a difficult decision to make as you are putting part of your reputation in the hands of another company. We take this job very seriously and guarantee that concern will never be an issue with us. We guarantee we will represent you with professionalism, honesty and integrity.